News Update

Set of triplets and their younger brother die in a fire outbreak in Jigawa (Photos)

Sadly, a set of Triplets and their young brother lost their lives after their house caught fire due to an electric issues.

The tragic incident happened in Hadejia town, Jigawa State, According to reports, the deceased triplets named Hassan Sale, Hussain Sale and Muhusin Sale, all 5 year old and their younger brother, Aliyu Sale, 2, were in the house when the fire started at about 10.45pm over the weekend.




According to the family members of the children, the electric boiler that was plugged, sparked and caused a fire that spread out immediately. The harmattan in the area helped the fire to spread quickly. The remains of the children have since been buried.

See photos of them with their father below;




p

See Also  Wow! He Met Me In My Mom’s Shop 10 Years Ago, Now This Is Happening” – Lady Testifies
Loading...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

No1 Arena for Gossip News, Politics, Music and Video Download!!

Facebook

Chat with Globalcasting Media On Whatsap

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Copyright © 2018 Designed By Madueke Chibuzo Bright

To Top
Loading...